ZPL Hygienic wall cladding is a range of extruded PVC sheets developed to provide a quality finish suitable for a wide range of applications in Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, Catering and Healthcare Environments.
ZPL Hygienic wall cladding provides a long lasting, easy clean, chemical and moisture resistant finish.
Installations are tailored to suit individual requirements and designs incorporating our PVC encapsulated door sets and ceiling planking systems can create an environment unobtainable when using traditional finishing materials.
– ZPL cladding is a 2.5mm thick extruded semi rigid PVC sheet in sheets 1220mm wide and up to 3mtrs long as standard.
– White and pastel colours available.
– Matching extruded PVC joint strips and flooring transition strips are available for all sheet sizes and colours.
– ZPL Hygienic cladding has Class 1 Fire rating to both BS476 part 6 and 7 and can achieve a Class O Building Regulation rating when bonded to a non combustible substrate.
– Easy clean finish using liquid detergent and warm water.